Yeti GOBOX Collection

Colorado Draw Results

My elk tag that I didnt draw...last year 9 people with 7 pts drew. This year 50% at 8 pts. I dont really understand the bailout of upper point people...the new draw system will have no effect on them whatsoever

My elk tag that I didnt draw...last year 9 people with 7 pts drew. This year 50% at 8 pts. I dont really understand the bailout of upper point people...the new draw system will have no effect on them whatsoever

Cliff, any chance that unit got some media exposure?

Hummer, big congrats on that tag. There's a very obvious spot in your units that holds some great bulls. It was almost too easy, they had to make it harder. I'm sure you know about it, but just in case you don't, PM me. :D I've already seen 7 different bulls there this spring.

I believe I do know, and apparently the road reopened just recently. I think I'll take my bike up there this morning. Will pm you later to ask your advice. TIA!

Marksjeep, how many points did you use to draw your cow tags?

How are the camp managers these days?

I got an email for bear and got my preference point. I also have a $31 dollar pending charge on my acct. Looks like I'll be chasing lope again this year with a rifle. :)

Pronghorn doe, unit 128, rifle
Deer buck, unit 11, season 2, rifle
Cow elk, unit 61, season 4, rifle

All first choices on 0 preference points - first year hunting, goal is to kill something, so I went for the highest success-rate hunts I could get that also had high draw probabilities. Wish me luck. If anyone wants to help a CO rookie hunt in the backcountry, PM me.

Unit 40, 3rd season deer.

Don't know much about the unit but very excited to learn. This will be a one and done for me as I plan to bail on CO after I burned my points.

Congrats to all who drew! Good luck this fall gents.

Drew 18, 28, 37, 371 with 0 points and first ever mule deer tag. Wifey will join me with an elk OTC. We scouted it out last week and came across some moose in #28. Can't wait for the fall! 20180619_182421.jpg

Has anyone gotten their tags yet? Says in the brochure and on the website they would mail them as soon as they received payment?

Does anyone know if there's an updated form to fill out for turning your tag back? The only one I found is for 2017. Its going to make someone's day when CDOW calls them up and offers them my 3rd season deer tag.

Has anyone gotten their tags yet? Says in the brochure and on the website they would mail them as soon as they received payment?
I have been wondering the same thing. I haven't received mine yet either.

New member here, so late to the party.

I drew a pronghorn archery buck tag, a muzzle loader elk bull tag, and a 3rd season buck deer tag. I'll also pick up a leftover 1st season cow tag. Good luck to everyone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back