Alaska Black Bear with Spitz and Fin

I thought I had replied on this thread but I guess not. Nice bears and great write up!

Nice fish too!

Those are a couple of AWESOME looking bears and kings too boot! Color me WAY jealous!

Was just going to try to figure out how to post pics from my first ever bear hunt, but after seeing this...I think I will wait a month or two.

Wow, what a trip! Few are the hunts that don't include any "type 2" fun, but this one looked like a blast from beginning to end.

What an amazing hunt! I watched the entire series on YouTube, I'm jealous!

Looks like an alternate ending for the star of this book! ;)

moon bear.jpg

Great series! I haven't really considered a black bear hunt in the future, but the black bear combined with the fishing has me sold! This looks like a great overall adventure and the pricing isn't too outrageous.

Big Fin, what is the wife willing to let you do for the taxidermy? Also where are you thinking of putting him? Too neat with that patch to be a rug.

Big Fin, what is the wife willing to let you do for the taxidermy? Also where are you thinking of putting him? Too neat with that patch to be a rug.

I've worn out my taxidermy privileges in this house. I borrowed an idea from Greenhorn and just pelt them out, get them tanned, and hang the on the wall.

20180620_113929 (002).jpg

I watched the complete Youtube series on the bear hunt last night. That really was good! Outstanding job catching the total experience of what a hunt is all about, great way to put a short video series together, couldn't stop watching until I had finished them all!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back