Caribou Gear

Who do you shop for archery supplies?

std7mag

I ordered a new APA Viper Air from a somewhat local (53 miles each way) shop.

Been looking at arrows and broadheads.
Who do you fine people shop things like these from.
Especially items that none of the local shops carry.
For example a broadhead weighing less than 100 gr.

Thank you for any help.

Std7mag

Local shop, then Amazon, then Cabelas, or Sportsman's.

Take a trip on over to Lancaster Archery I'm sure they'll have what you need. I'm fortunate that they are 20ish minutes away from me but there is a lot to see and do in the area for you to make a day trip.

Big Sky Archery here in Bozeman. If they don't have it, they can order it. I don't believe I've needed to buy any of my archery equipment from anywhere else.

A local shop that knows what they are doing and you trust 100% to work on your equipment...if you dont have that then try to find one in a place that maybe you vacation or have access to in some capacity 1 to 2x per year. Lancaster Archery to fill in the blanks. They have incredible customer service and can get you anything you need.

If you know what you want,try walmart.com, believe it or not they sell a lot of brands names for great prices. One example I just purchased a dozen carbon express maxima hunter for $120 I believe,uncut,with blazer vanes.

I have had really good luck with Lancaster.

I have been really impressed with their arrow building.

You tell them what you want and they brew them up right.

Unfortunately Helena is not blessed with great archery shops in my opinion.

I support local shops, as long as the guys are friendly and not elitist.

I like local shops, but have had great luck with Mountain Archery. They pay attention to detail and I was very happy with the dozen FMJs they built me. Custom fletched, cut, inserts, and shipped to my door for less than $140. Hard to beat.

Back