Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Not sure where I’m from

BJV3

So let me explain. I’ve been a lurker for the most part but thought I’d get more serious. I’m originally from Nebraska and have lived all over the world. Spent 16 yrs in Utah and got to know and understand western big game hunting. I currently spend some time in Sweden but most of the fall I spend in my camper here in the states hunting out west and pestering my kids who are not so much kids anymore. Mr. Newberg has convinced me that my health will run out before my money does so I apply everywhere. I like to go DIY but sometimes don’t have the time to scout so I’m not opposed to hiring a guide. I also don’t like hunting by myself so a guide can be good company. My passion is walleye fishing and I love hunting. Going to Devils Lake next week to see what that is all about. I also drew a Nevada 101-109 archery deer tag and a Kansas whitetail archery tag and my son drew a Utah Pahvant archery elk tag and a Nevada 61-71 archery elk tag so it will be a very busy and exciting fall. I’m sure I’ll be asking some questions about these units as I get into it a little more. Hopefully he will become a member of the forum soon. He has yet to get into the forum game. I look forward to many good conversations.
Jamie

Welcome! With two young boys, it's a LONG way down the road, but I'm thinking I could enjoy a semi-nomadic lifestyle for awhile. Congrats and getting to see and do lots.

Welcome from North Dakota! I grew up in Devils Lake, you'll enjoy the Walleye fishing there. Lake Sakakawea might be another worth while Walleye spot if you're passing through the west central part of the state.

Welcome. Jag pratar inte svenska. But I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last night. Good luck on your hunts. Post a picture or two of the adventure, if you get a chance. Also, a picture or two of a Swedish meal. I don't believe IKEA will ever expand their food court beyond meatballs.

I have hunted wild boar and have the opportunity to hunt roe deer if I ever stay in the country during the fall.

Lopehunter that’s more Swedish than I have learned in 4 years of living there part time. Your dead on about the meatballs and they line up by the hundreds on the weekends to get a taste of them.

I can't really claim any particular location as to "Where I'm from" either. Easiest answer is America.

OH, KY, TN, VA, CA, AZ, OK, FL, GA, HI, NC, SC....So I'll just say that my home of heart is wherever the Corps & Navy decide to sprinkle my ashes.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back