Caribou Gear

Ticks? WY Archery Antelope

Bs1827

It's tick season here in Missouri and it's got me thinking ahead to my Wyoming archery antelope hunt that I'm putting together for this September. Typically, I treat my scouting clothes and early season whitetail hunting gear with Permethrin before hitting the woods. I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to follow that same routine when it comes to preparing for this trip. How bad are the ticks out there on the prairie that time of year?

They are bad in the foothills in spring/early summer, but I never considered them for pronghorn hunting. Curious if others run into them?

By fall most are gone in places I have been, spring yes but never got bite in fall(found few) but never dug in

My neighbor's nasty cat brought fleas to our apartment and infected my cat with them , and I personally have a terrible reaction to fleas, and I'm being eaten alive. The fleas have gotten to the point where I don't believe the carpets will be clean. Parasitic insects are living organisms, so they can be destroyed. For this purpose, special flea remedies for cats have been developed, which have been tested and successfully applied in practice by millions of cat owners. But I decided not to poison my pet with chemicals, so I chose the popular flea collar for cats store for her and was completely satisfied with the result.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back