MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Somethings wrong with this picture

Huntkook

I'm looking at one of my hunting magazines and there's this ad showing a man pulling his canoe with the rack and the meat and his gear in the canoe. He is above waist in the water caring his rifle. There's room in the back for him and room for his rifle. What's wrong with that picture?

Hard to say, but where the water depth varies a lot, sometimes it's just easier to walk rather than climb in and out repeatedly. But you said this is an advertisement, so poetic lying is always in play.

Drama...... I know the pic and if I'm sellin' the rifle this is a dramatic ad. Probably just overlooked the editotial faux-pas.

Jeez. It's an advertisement in a hunting rag. And a bad one at that. If you look around hard enough, there are others. mtmuley

It's an ad for that Thompson Center rifle he has out in front of him in the picture as he's pulling the canoe with his moose from one side of the river to the other. How better to showcase what they're selling than that?!

Jeez. It's an advertisement in a hunting rag. And a bad one at that. If you look around hard enough, there are others. mtmuley

Party pooper. :p Haha! Apparently it's a pretty good one to cause us to yammer about it... Then there are those who read though do not post... Hmmm, conspiracy theory for the tinpointers ---> Huntkook works for the Advertising Company. :) Winner? <j/k>

This the ad?

maxresdefault.jpg

And... here is the YouTube version:

[video=youtube_share;BQIjsShdQk8]https://youtu.be/BQIjsShdQk8[/video]

Last edited:
Party pooper. :p Haha! Apparently it's a pretty good one to cause us to yammer about it... Then there are those who read though do not post... Hmmm, conspiracy theory for the tinpointers ---> Huntkook works for the Advertising Company. :) Winner? <j/k>

This the ad?

View attachment 83056

And... here is the YouTube version:

[video=youtube_share;BQIjsShdQk8]https://youtu.be/BQIjsShdQk8[/video]

Just a truck driver/hunter/conservationist/environmentalist who likes good conversation and it looks like we got one.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back