Nevada Results Starting to Post

2 points, 2 tags. For some reason Nevada wants to keep giving me tags and I will gladly keep taking them. Drew late 70's mule deer rifle and 131 Antelope rifle. #cleanlivin

Mule deer late muzzleloader. 181-184. I've little knowledge of the area other than bird hunting. I've a lot of homework to do and a lot of gas to burn!

Congratulations Tyson. Late season mulies are hard to beat!

Thanks Buschy!

Nov 10-30 should catch the rut! I'll be getting the muzzle loader whipped into shape this summer.

Thanks Buschy!

Nov 10-30 should catch the rut! I'll be getting the muzzle loader whipped into shape this summer.

I live nearby if you get yourself into a pickle somewhere. That is a tough unit to hunt but it does hold animals. Look into getting a lion tag. Shoot me a PM if you like.

First season in Nevada and drew resident Mulie unit 035. Would enjoy chatting with anyone who's hunted the Jackson Mountains!

Resident cow archery, mule deer archery, and rifle antelope short horn. Pretty stoked.

Congrats to all!!! Nothing for me this year but my daughter drew a deer tag so at least we'll get some hunting in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back