Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Poaching Rates: Any Guesses

I had a Mexican that worked for me. He was legal but all of his family and friends were illegal. He told me he had to go to court for poaching 2 deer and said in Mexico they could kill as many as they could for the meat. I fired him 10 years ago. Last week one of my guys told me that the same man was poaching dozens of mule deer with all of his buddies and they did it at night with spotlights. I was pissed as I would have called G&F if I would have known.

This thread came to mind when this crossed my FB feed.
Considering the absolute blatant act to so arrogant-like, openly dispose of this at a public boat ramp is flat out... stunning!

Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks is seeking information on the illegal killing of a white-tailed deer along the Kootenai River near Troy in the past week.

FWP game wardens are investigating the report of a deer carcass dumped at the boat launch in Kootenai Vista off Beachward Trail and Waterfront Road. The deer was quartered, gutted and wrapped in a tarp and in a plastic tote. The backstraps were removed.

If you have potential information related to this poaching violation, please call our toll-free TIP-MONT hotline at 1-800-TIP-MONT (800-847-6668), or contact FWP Game Warden Taylor Rockafellow at (406) 291-6539.

FB_IMG_1527637468933.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back