Average Joe's 2018

I’ve got Friday through Monday left and my official 2018-19 season is over.

Big boy hasn’t shown up yet, but we will see!

I did get to help a buddy track and drag out a nice Florida public land buck today.

bea5c01d2af2a3f1a26509380f1369d0.jpg

90e050689dbd87b361d142fe85b52138.jpg

fd7e6e6b5afc4b80b1cb19c438aa3272.jpg

Great FL buck! Congrats! All the deer hunting down here in S. FL is shut down until August. I really need to start learning some WMA's up in the northern areas of the state so I can extend my hunting seasons. So far I've only spent a little bit of time in Steinehatchee Springs WMA but want to spend some time reading the brochures for others this year to find more non-quota opportunities.

Well my season is over.
That’s ok though because it was another great year!

Instead of boring you with a full 2018-19 write up I’ll just leave you knowing that 2019 will be another amazing season full of fun.

I’ve already applied for a Wyoming long shot and didn’t draw.

Now I’ve got New Mexico oryx, elk, deer, and bighorn applications in.
I put in some strategic applications for NM because I’ve got some other plans for WY to pair with them ;)

I’ve got a few other tricks up my sleeves too, so until this summer.... take care everyone!

CJ is off in another land right now, so we probably wont start our 2019 log until July or August!
However it is worth noting.... CJ got his AZ elk tag, but we also both just drew some New Mexico tags!
I got an archery mule deer and archery elk tag, same unit at the same time..... this has been a life long dream!
CJ drew an archery elk tag and a javelina tag!

This is shaping up to be a fun year.

Lucky Duck!We have to wait till July Or Aug.?
don't you guys fish or Varmit hunt? LOL!:cool:

Aug. Deer hunting is great in Az. even at high elevations it's
still over 100'F.Misquitos everywhere,so you have to cover completely
which makes it that much hotter.I was Deer hunting up north and an Elk
ran up panting like a dog.He said Shoot me PLEASE!Sorry buster
it's Deer season.So...he ran off a cliff.True story...Ha,Ha!:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back