MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Idaho account

WildWill

Is anyone else having problems logging into their Idaho account? I've been trying to login all day and it keeps telling me I have the wrong password when I hit reset password I never receive the email with new password. I guess if it's not working by tomorrow afternoon I'll bite the bullet and call them.

Been having the same problem. Going on two weeks. They are working on it. I have called and emailed.

Its worked fine for me the 12 times i have checked it today. I will consider it broke if it changes to "not selected"....

I had they same happen. There are now 2 places to sign in, one is for the Idaho Fish and Game website and the other is for the 3rd party that controls the drawing results and to purchase licenses. If you're checking draw results, make sure you go to the 3rd party website.

Problem solved. They have fixed the issue. Have been able to log on with no problem. Reset password email link worked for me.

I haven’t had a problem logging in sense a few days after my first post. Now I’m just waiting for my moose tag.

Back