Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Arrow wraps

So I thought I’d revisit the thread since I finally got some time to wrap and fletch some of my gold tips. I also purchased an Arizona EZ mini jig because I’ve heard a lot of good things about ease of use and the solid helical they provide. I don’t want to give a long winded review on the EZ jig, but I am very impressed at the job this small portable jig did. Anyways, I ended up going with the bohning white 7” wraps and they really do (for me at least) make refletching easier, cleaner, and quicker. I know they add weight to the back side of the arrow, but the way they fly, group, and tear, tell me that they complement the 125’s I have up front pretty well. Since I like using heavier arrows it seems like a win win to me.....plus they look good, and we all know that’s what it’s about anyways right? Lol Anyways thanks for pushing me to go the wrap route guys. So far I’m a fan, we’ll see if it stays that way.6C419982-FF72-4012-965E-1EE6D0716A54.jpg6C419982-FF72-4012-965E-1EE6D0716A54.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry about the double pics and wonky sideways photo. Phone camera can only be used in “selfie” (is that what it’s called?) mode so everything is backwards lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back