Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Greetings from the UK

leec270

A few words about my self, I am and avid hunter of deer, wild boar and I have 15 years experience of tracking wounded deer and spent a lot of time tracking wounded game with my dog Heidi all over the UK.

I shoot 270win and 30-30win.

My good friend Richard Jackson aka Devon deer on this Site introduced me to the forum and I have offered a Muntjac and Chinese hunt to his hunting.

Looking forward to becoming a part of the congregation!

Lee

Welcome! I hunted with Richard 2 years ago for Roe. Had a really nice time driving around exploring the country.

Welcome Lee!

Any chance we can see some pics of the deer you hunt?
I'm sure some on here will be interested in your dog Heidi as well.

Thanks for adding on the extra deer hunting opportunities to my offer, now a joint offer!

Cheers

Richard

Welcome to the forum Lee270. I joined Richard on his hunt last year and had a great time hunting and seeing the sites in Great Britain. Would love to see some or your Muntjac and Chinese Waterbuck pictures when you get a chance.

Glad to have more Brits joining.

Re: the trailing that you do. How "late to the trail" is too late for a predicted successful tracking?

Glad to have more Brits joining.

Re: the trailing that you do. How "late to the trail" is too late for a predicted successful tracking?

We are quite lucky there are no major predators so if I have to travel 4-5 hours or 100plus miles to track, leaving it over night is no Problem, it’s amazing how many misses turn out to have an animal at the end of 3-400m or even a km or more!

I live for for my dogs and tracking.

Heidi is trained for tracking with or without blood 24 hours old.

Welcome Lee!!! I was stationed at RAF Feltwell for a bit and lived on a farm in Suffolk (Icklingham). Got to watch muntjac, roe and red from my front window but had a land lord that would not allow hunting on his patch (even though he would hunt else where ?). I still have good friends in Suffolk and Carlisle and will probably be coming back over in the next year or 2 to take my one buddy out on his first deer hunt there in Suffolk and to celebrate my 50th. Looking forward to your contributions!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back