Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Lynx scream - YouTube

fishing4sanity

This isn't my video and I don't normally pass along social media stuff, but this was interesting, amazing and funny all at the same time. If you don't look, can you tell what's making all the noise?
[video=youtube;eaXmIPHrHmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXmIPHrHmY[/video]

That's a pretty cool video. I wonder what the conversation was about. I've seen only one lynx in my life. They are not like any other critter I've ever encountered.

I saw a lynx for the first time last hunting season. It bounded away through blowdown so silently it was uncanny.

Imagine laying in a tent in the backcountry when all of a sudden you hear sounds like these lynx are making. My brain immediately drifts into Blair Witch territory. Very cool video.

My first (and only) was while bowhunting at about age 12 in NE Minnesota. I had full draw on him, just to see if I could. He floated away after a long stare down with me. It was just a little surreal.

That was neat! all kinds of crazy sounds out there. Even an elk would freak out somebody who didn't know what it was.
I was somewhere in North Carolina in early spring senior year of college. My buddy heard a terrible noise when I was away from camp. I got back and he told me about it, but we never heard it again. He was a bit uneasy, but also a city kid, so I didn't think much of it. The next night in a different camp hundreds of miles away, I was awakened by an awful sound - sounded like somebody was torturing a small child. It was horrible. My buddy hissed at me 'That's the same sound I heard last night!' That immediately put my mind at ease. I didn't figure there were serial killers following us around and slept well the rest of the night. Not sure what it was. Somebody told me perhaps a raccoon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back