Nevada Draw

BishopB7

Hey guys Im sure you've seen it on the ndowlicensing site by now, but if you haven't, the draw will take place tomorrow (23rd) and the results will be posted to your application page on Friday the 25th. Could be old news for some, but I figured I would give a friendly heads up if there is anyone still wondering. Hoping the new system brings the luck this year. Good luck to all those in da draw!!

We're almost there! Hopefully were all celebrating this time tomorrow...beer(s) in hand!!!

Good luck to all of you! With no points, I could be an outlier and win the lotto? I'm going hunting regardless.

Can somebody figure out a backdoor for this new system already! Geez! :W: Good luck tomorrow!

Good luck all--fingers crossed here. My wife's likely crossing her fingers the other direction--won't like the CC hit, or my rolling out of town right before our oldest heads off to college...

Draw results are already up! I drew a black bear/1st choice cow elk, wife and daughter drew 1st choice deer. Both drew super hard different Reno/Sparks areas!! Woo hoo! Best of luck to guys!!

Early archery mule deer for me down in 171-173. 0 points, and never been, so needless to say I’m pumped.

There’s a whole lot of unsuccessful in my email this morning. Congratulations to everyone who draws.

Back