Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Mystery Ranch Customer Service is Without Comparison

406LIFE

...I've posted here before about lackluster customer service regarding other companies. It is truly a lost art and a deciding factor when purchasing gear. I wanted to relate this very positive experience:

I called into warranty this past Friday and left a voicemail. I was looking for a spare waist strap buckle to add to my "Oh Crap bag." I got call Monday morning from MR, talked for a few minutes and they said no problem. I expected to pay for the buckle (certainly wasn't broke) but they said don't worry about it. The next day (Bozeman to Stevensville shipping) I had a UPS package with my waist strap buckle plus three of the auto locking accessory strap buckles. That was certainly unexpected. It is so incredibly rare these days to have your expectations met, let alone surpassed. It is difficult to weigh customer service when making an initial purchase, but if you were ever to be in the same boat, and myself for a new pack in several years, I don't see how another company could tip the scales into their favor.

Thanks, Mystery Ranch.

It's nice to see there's a company that practices true customer service. You know the customer is always right. I've worked at many customer service related jobs. It's a rare commodity to find a company that practices what they preach let alone go above and beyond. I already have a pack or would consider looking into Mystery Ranch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back