Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Looking for Browning White Gold Medallion X-Bolt

fishing4sanity

I'm looking for an X-Bolt White Gold Medallion in 6mm Creedmoor, 243 or 6.5 Creedmoor. I've looked locally, plus a bunch of the on-line places (Gunbroker, GunsAmerica, Bud's, GrabAGun, Whittaker's, etc.) and just can't find any of those calibers. If you know of a shop or on-line source that has one, I'd appreciate it. I've been put in charge of finding a retirement gift for a friend and know he misses his old 243. I've been looking for a nice looking, wood stock rifle around $1,000 to $1,500. I'm considering a model 70 Featherweight, Kimber Classic or Montana Rifle Company as well ..... then I saw the Browning and really liked it (just wrong caliber).

I was hoping to find a 6 Creedmoor, but with time running out I found this 243 and topped it with a VX-5. I'd normally get a more utilitarian rifle, but for the situation this rifle just kept begging to be bought, so I did.
Ray's.jpg

If i send you a friend request, does that count?? Lol

Beautiful rifle. I wouldn't be disappointed at all by it not being 6.5 Manbun..

I own this rifle in 270 and I love it. We call it our "heirloom" rifle and plan to pass it on to our kids in the future. Excellent gift choice!

Back