Caribou Gear Tarp

Looking for Browning White Gold Medallion X-Bolt

fishing4sanity

I'm looking for an X-Bolt White Gold Medallion in 6mm Creedmoor, 243 or 6.5 Creedmoor. I've looked locally, plus a bunch of the on-line places (Gunbroker, GunsAmerica, Bud's, GrabAGun, Whittaker's, etc.) and just can't find any of those calibers. If you know of a shop or on-line source that has one, I'd appreciate it. I've been put in charge of finding a retirement gift for a friend and know he misses his old 243. I've been looking for a nice looking, wood stock rifle around $1,000 to $1,500. I'm considering a model 70 Featherweight, Kimber Classic or Montana Rifle Company as well ..... then I saw the Browning and really liked it (just wrong caliber).

I was hoping to find a 6 Creedmoor, but with time running out I found this 243 and topped it with a VX-5. I'd normally get a more utilitarian rifle, but for the situation this rifle just kept begging to be bought, so I did.
Ray's.jpg

If i send you a friend request, does that count?? Lol

Beautiful rifle. I wouldn't be disappointed at all by it not being 6.5 Manbun..

I own this rifle in 270 and I love it. We call it our "heirloom" rifle and plan to pass it on to our kids in the future. Excellent gift choice!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back