Meindl Denali boot insert??

awbowhunter

Wanting to put a better insert/insole in my Meindl boots. All my other boots have inserts that easily remove. The Meindl seems to be glued in. I don't want to tear up the boot. What gives? Anybody used superfeet or the likes in Meindl's?

I've never seen them glued either. On my second pair of Denali's and first thing I've done is remove the insole to put in a better one. Previous ones have come right out. Something seems weird there.

I use SOLE inserts in all my shoes, they are heat mold-able and it does make a difference. One thing to keep in mind is to try the inserts on the floor before buying them. Try multiple sizes as the arch will hit YOUR foot in different places depending on the shape of your foot. For instance, I wear a size 9 boot but use a size 11 insert and cut it to fit because the arch hits my foot further back making it more comfortable for MY foot.

I need custom orthotics so I just rip out the glued-in insoles that come in some footwear. I don't see a reason not to rip them out if glued, but maybe I'm missing it.

Ok guys I feeling a little slow today...lol
Just took boots off and tried again. Right one came right out went back at the left one and it was stuck with something, quite tight but got it out. Will look into some of the suggested inserts. Thanks for the suggestions.

I use SOLE inserts in all my shoes, they are heat mold-able and it does make a difference. One thing to keep in mind is to try the inserts on the floor before buying them. Try multiple sizes as the arch will hit YOUR foot in different places depending on the shape of your foot. For instance, I wear a size 9 boot but use a size 11 insert and cut it to fit because the arch hits my foot further back making it more comfortable for MY foot.

This is a great tip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back