Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Omaha Area Hunting Based Fitness

Coop

My wife and I are moving to Omaha in August, and I was curious if there are any gyms in the area that have a fitness program based on hunting/outdoor recreation? I love the idea of programs like the Mountain Tough Fitness Lab in Bozeman, where you workout in a team environment that is focussed on training to hunt. I would love to find a gym like this, but I know it is a long shot!

Crossfit is a discipline with good carry over to "Mountain Fitness". There is also a team aspect. You must be self disciplined stay within yourself and not get hurt.

Gold's gym Body Attack and Body Pump programs also had great carry over for me. More individual though.

HD

MT to Omaha? man that must be rough, not much I miss about Nebraska

Yeah...not too happy about it but the wife got into grad school so not much of a choice. Definitely not a permanent thing.

And thanks guys, I will check all of those options out.

Crossfit is a discipline with good carry over to "Mountain Fitness". There is also a team aspect. You must be self disciplined stay within yourself and not get hurt.

Gold's gym Body Attack and Body Pump programs also had great carry over for me. More individual though.

HD

Try Crossfit...I'm a crossfit instructor with a master degree in exercise science with over 15 years of sports medicine experience. "Mountain Fitness" isn't that much different then any other kind of fitness, just a marketing ploy. Try crossfit, find box with a good coach that scales workouts and encourages quality over quantity and you will be good to go!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peytb10
Back