Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

new member lving in florida

Jacack

longtime reader/lurker but figured i try to contribute some. former military guy that grew up hunting and fishing. spent time in a lot of areas of this great country we have but more in California and Virginia than the rest. have a great wife and 5yr old son and a job i love. i run a sportfishing boat for a wealthy guy that loves to fish and have fun and we do alot of both. I still hunt as much as i can but mostly out of state and in the west if possible.

lots of knowledge on this site

Jared

Welcome.

I live in Tampa area now but lived out west most of my life. I also lived in VA. Good luck in the FL draws.

longtime reader/lurker but figured i try to contribute some. former military guy that grew up hunting and fishing. spent time in a lot of areas of this great country we have but more in California and Virginia than the rest. have a great wife and 5yr old son and a job i love. i run a sportfishing boat for a wealthy guy that loves to fish and have fun and we do alot of both. I still hunt as much as i can but mostly out of state and in the west if possible.

lots of knowledge on this site

Jared

Welcome,
I also work in the sport fishing industry here in daytona and spend most of my time traveling north or west
Hope to see you around

Welcome! I live in central Florida and used to commercial fish on the west coast out of Yankee Town. Mostly a lurker myself but planning a trip out west next year. Bunch of knowledge here. Welcome.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patchery24
Back