New Member IA

Long time lurker, first time poster, greetings from the middle America. I've spent a lot of Octobers in the tree stand watching whitetails and chasing ring necks but this year I'll be heading to Wyoming with a group of noobs to chase down some prairie goats. Looking forward to finding some tips and tricks once we get our unit nailed down. Cheers!

Welcome, you can learn a lot from these guys. Read a lot of old posts. Best wishes on your hunt!

Thanks for the welcome guys!
This will be an interesting hunt as some of the guys have never been west at all (I lived in Durango/Littleton, CO for 7 years) and outside of muzzle loaders don't even own a rifle yet. We're hoping for a good draw but have been making lists of landowners in the secondary unit (26) we have applied to hoping to nail down a few options to navigate the checkerboard if that's where we end up. We're all pretty excited to get out of the lowlands though and just hope to have a safe, productive hunt where we all learn a thing or two. Can't wait to hear all the stupid things not to do and the things to do that are hidden gems of the seasoned hunters.
Cheers.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back