What are we waiting for ?

PA deer hunter

Yet another school shooting, this time in Texas. Why on earth are we not hardening every school in every community ? It seems our kids are the easiest target available for these idiots. You folks that have served in the military certainly understand this better than I, but I can’t for the life of me figure out why we don’t immediately take action to turn our soft target schools into one not so easily assaulted. A shame these kids have to deal with this .

Here we go the NRA is going to get protested again for not doing something about gun violence. How are these kids getting guns into the schools? You would think with the tax base, that the school system would make it impossible for anyone to get into the schools. Our nation spends money on security to protect the money, why not spend some protecting the kids that go to school? They are a more valuable resource. These kids are our nations future. They deserve an education without fear of being attacked. Part of the solution would be to have more stringent security no one should be able to bring anything into the school without first being checked and that's probably just a bandaid to the problem. We need to email our representatives and let them know where we stand. Time for our government to step up to help make our schools safe. There has been way to many shootings time for it to stop.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back