Video editing

Mudranger1

Couple questions for guys editing videos. 1) reccomended program for use on windows operating system. 2) say I want to highlight where an animal is in the brush. A highlight circle I guess you'd call it. What would that be classified as on software? I am currently running skysoft video editor and while I can do basic things with I cant figure out the fine tuning

If you like free, I use Lightworks. All you have to do is register. It works well for me.

You should use Adobe Premier, but it still depends on your camera the the image quality.

Premiere is the best I’ve used on a PC. However, you might be able to get by with premiere elements which is substantially cheaper.

Honestly I've had really good luck just using Imovie on my phone... but I'm making short content for friends, family, and myself.

I would at least give iMovie a try if you haven’t used it before, since it’s built to be used on a phone they pretty much idiot proof the software and make it super easy to use.

I made this movie of me and some friends from work skiing, everything was shot using my go pro and our phones, took me 45min to put all the clips together and add music.

It’s not good by any means, but I think this is about the quality you could expect.

I’ve had great luck using Shotcut as a video editing software. It’s not the best out there, but being free makes it worth checking out.

...I made this movie of me and some friends from work skiing, everything was shot using my go pro and our phones, took me 45min to put all the clips together and add music.

It’s not good by any means, but I think this is about the quality you could expect.
There is something *cool about watching home crafted videos by those I somewhat know via online chit chat.
Enjoyable video, Wllm. Some great skiing. Cheers for sharing. While we agree/disagree on various issues... There is respect for reasonable debate.

Cool.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back