Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Bundyville... the podcast

In what way(s)?
I felt it was worth the listen to understand how the PLT/Ranchers side of the public land argument truly view our public lands. I know many landowners who don't view the BLM or NFS areas bordering their property as "their ranch" like the Bundy's so for me, I gained more perspective as to how some see it that way. I didn't feel like the presenter leaned onto the Bundy side, and if I remember correctly even interviewed Land Tawney from BHA about public land issues.

I felt it was worth the listen to understand how the PLT/Ranchers side of the public land argument truly view our public lands. I know many landowners who don't view the BLM or NFS areas bordering their property as "their ranch" like the Bundy's so for me, I gained more perspective as to how some see it that way. I didn't feel like the presenter leaned onto the Bundy side, and if I remember correctly even interviewed Land Tawney from BHA about public land issues.

If my memory of the podcast serves me correctly, the host was about as middle of the road on the issues as they come. Some of the mormon things I wasn't aware about and brought an interesting perspective.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back