Default Poaching ring here in the PNW is making news at some of the bigger outlets

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a4fd4f29d2d5

It's ridiculous that for many of them it's the second time being caught for poaching. I hope the judges (multiple states and charges) combine to result in some meaningful punishment.
    Elitist Hunter

"Never let schooling [work] get in the way of your education" - Mark Twain

Now they're guilty of violating the Lacey Act for transporting wildlife across state lines which is a federal crime. They should lock them up and throw away the key. What a waste of a animal's life for the so called thrill of killing.
    I know the voices in my head aren't real, but sometimes they have some good idea's.

Sad, sad story. The unfortunate thing is they kept calling these guys "hunters" in the story and referring to what they were doing as illegal hunts, illegal hunting tactics. Nothing like making a subtle inference to "hunting" and that others who follow all the rules and employ ethics in their "hunt" could be linked to this. Kind of wish the writer would have used the various forms of the word "poaching" throughout the story. SMH
    Living in the "Last Best Place" - Montana
    Acts 2:38 - For honest truth-seekers, there is only one way.
    Inner Man Radio - Targeting Truth

Absolutely disgusting. This would be a great opportunity for the D.A. to make an example--guns taken away, hunting rights revoked for life, jail time, fines. The complete disregard for wildlife, not to mention the legal, ethical hunting community, that these poachers showed is deserving of some real punishment.