Default Colorado muzzleloader

Going to chase elk with a Muzzleloader this year for the first time and reading through the regs I see that conical and balls are legal sabots are not. Are power belts legal? Also if anyone has any suggestions on a bullet/ powder load combination for Elk that would be great.

Powerbelts are legal. Never hunted elk with them but antelope die pretty fast with them
    I'm turning off Real Life Drive and thats right I'm hittin Easy Street on mud tires

80 grains black horn 209
    460 grain no excuses conical bullet
    CCI Magnum shot shell primer..... every gun is different though

370 grain maxiballs, 100 grains of 777 out of my percussion cap rifle and both inlines
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

90 grain Black Horn 209 and 300gr Thor bullet.

Thanks. I'm going to buy 3 or so different bullets and give them some range time. Sounds like 100 grains of powder is the ticket. I was shooting sabots with 100 grains at 100yds and was getting solid MOE. (Minute of Elk) need to find a good legal load.