Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kimber Hunter

golfer

I was in Scheels the other day and the Kimber Hunter caught my eye. Light weight too. Does anyone have any experience with these rifles? How do they shoot? Does it takea while to break the barrel in? How is the factory trigger?

I've never owned a Kimber, but I think what your going to find my from my observations on similar posts is about a 50/50 split on love/hate for Kimbers. Personally, if I am going to drop that kind of coin on a rifle, I want one with a better reputation. It's seems like a Kimber rifle purchase is a role of the dice.

Bought one in 7mm-HT, it shoots MOA with factory loads and I'm certain I could tighten that up with handloads. The stock leaves a bit to be desired, but I liked the price and that was why I didn't get a Montana (they're the same barreled action). The bolt could be a touch smoother when pushing a round in the chamber. It's a great rifle in terms of price/weight/function.

Love mine in .243! The price savings is in the stock and detachable magazine. The rest is excellent.

Thanks for the input. Considering stepping away from a rifle that’s becoming not fun to shoot, the kimber hunter caught my eye.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back