MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Rinella & Heinrich talk.

hank4elk

Not being to tech savy I couldn't find link to post.
Just listened to the Meateater Podcast # 116 W/Steve & Janis have a conversation with NM Senator Martin Heinrich. Good stuff from good folks.
I am lucky to have Senator Heinrich as my NM Senator. Met him once before he ran for Senate & he seemed like an honest guy. I have supported him since. He does like to talk outdoors & you can see the love of the land. His love of NM & our country.
Wish I had more time to spend with him someday.
I know BF mentioned trying to do an interview some day at length.....but he & BF are always busy.

I was really impressed with him, he sounds like the real deal. It was nice to hear the other side in a positive note and compared to Bishop’s interview. I’d vote for him.

Senator Heinrich is the real deal. We talk frequently. He always invites me to his office when I am in DC. I've been in quite a few Senator and Congressmen offices. None of them have a display of self-guided public land hunting displays as his.

All DC folks in the hunting, conservation, shooting circles respect him. Because, they know he lives it and walks it, whereas many "Beltway experts" merely talk it.

Glad to see Steve and Janis have him on their podcast.

Tremendous podcast, and without going too far off the tracks, had a much better tone than the last politician they had...
Heinrich seems like a salt of the earth kind of guy, and I'm glad he's on our side. Nice work New Mexico!

Yea isn’t this the truth, we need more of his ilk. I think if we keep at we can turn this issue into a positive direction long term.

Senator Heinrich is the real deal. We talk frequently. He always invites me to his office when I am in DC. I've been in quite a few Senator and Congressmen offices. None of them have a display of self-guided public land hunting displays as his.

All DC folks in the hunting, conservation, shooting circles respect him. Because, they know he lives it and walks it, whereas many "Beltway experts" merely talk it.

Glad to see Steve and Janis have him on their podcast.

Who else in DC are strong public land advocates, and who leans in that direction? Thinking of legislators we could target our contacts toward, where they would have the most impact.

Fantastic Podcast! Refreshing to hear about one congressman inviting another to go out and actually "put feet/hooves/eyes on the ground" of an actual property rather than sitting in DC and bickering about whether or not they should accept this gift of land from a private buyer.

Very good podcast, he was very genuine and his passion for public land and conservation was believable. I did NOT get the same sense from Rob Bishop...

I really enjoyed the podcast. Senator Heinrich came across as very sincere in his concern for conservation. Bishop, on the other hand, sounded like he barely even believed his own BS.

Who else in DC are strong public land advocates, and who leans in that direction? Thinking of legislators we could target our contacts toward, where they would have the most impact.

Very good podcast and that would be a good list to have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back