Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho results...any day now.

Trial153

I have sheep on my brain and money went on the Amex. Anyone else waiting for the results?

I am waiting anxiously for goat results. Me and two buddies put in for the same unit hoping one of us might pull a tag so we can all go and hunt....hasn't worked the past couple years but maybe this year. Are you a resident?

It's the latest greatest computerized system. But it takes as long as when they drew numbers out of a hat. If I were in charge I would assure randomness by using this method.

cow-chip-fundraising-event.jpg
The first squares she poops on get tags.

They probably get tired of everyone calling to find out
Which I have been quilty of myself

Turkey was late by what at least a week or so. I wouldn't expect the other results to be early either.

It is funny states make people wait so long...these are computer-based draw system...it should take like two days after payment goes through. I think three fifth graders with a calculator, a roll of carnival tickets, and a cardboard box to pull from could do most states.....and Idaho doesn't even have a point system so take out the calculator for that one.

It is funny states make people wait so long...these are computer-based draw system...it should take like two days after payment goes through. I think three fifth graders with a calculator, a roll of carnival tickets, and a cardboard box to pull from could do most states.....and Idaho doesn't even have a point system so take out the calculator for that one.
"It's a new system give us time" idfg

Didn't the legislature pass a law requiring the department to outsource the draw to an outside contractor (at a much greater cost) a couple of years ago?

I'm totally not that informed on the Idaho process so take this for what it's worth but I know that some states have the application period prior to quotas even being set. In Nevada, for instance, the app deadline is on or around tax day and the quotas aren't even set till the first week in May. Once the quotas are set they give a couple weeks for the contractor to get everything set and then run the draw. By law the results are available within 48 hours of the draw taking place. Nevada is also running a new system this year and the delay between app deadline and draw allowed them to contact a number of people who screwed up their apps in the new system. Maybe Idaho has a similar process?

I'm totally not that informed on the Idaho process so take this for what it's worth but I know that some states have the application period prior to quotas even being set. In Nevada, for instance, the app deadline is on or around tax day and the quotas aren't even set till the first week in May. Once the quotas are set they give a couple weeks for the contractor to get everything set and then run the draw. By law the results are available within 48 hours of the draw taking place. Nevada is also running a new system this year and the delay between app deadline and draw allowed them to contact a number of people who screwed up their apps in the new system. Maybe Idaho has a similar process?

Idaho sets big game quotas every two years and before app period. Seasons and quotas stay the same during those periods...I am just impatient. But, yes, some states do not have quotas set when you send money.

Idaho sets big game quotas every two years and before app period. Seasons and quotas stay the same during those periods...I am just impatient. But, yes, some states do not have quotas set when you send money.

Thanks for the info! And don’t worry, I’m just as impatient. Waiting for my unsuccessful idaho goat result has become a yearly right of passage.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back