Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WTB decent rangefinder

Chet Manley

Testing the waters on here before pulling the trigger on a brand new one.. looking to buy a good used rangefinder if anyone is wanting to get rid of one.

Chet,

Check out SA Sports Dragoneyez 1500 on Amazon.
1500 yard. 7x magnification eyepiece. Goes for about $200.
Have used mine heavily for 3 years. No issues.

I have a Vortex Ranger 1000 and have been happy with it. The Vortex warranty is the best. Leupold are great and warranty is pretty good. I would stay away from Bushnell, I had one mess up on me on a mule deer hunt. I sent it back to Bushnell and said they couldn't fix it and that they don't make that model anymore but would sell me a comparable model at a discount. I checked the price and could get it cheaper from Cabelas. Some discount...

I have a Vortex Ranger 1000 and have been happy with it. The Vortex warranty is the best. Leupold are great and warranty is pretty good. I would stay away from Bushnell, I had one mess up on me on a mule deer hunt. I sent it back to Bushnell and said they couldn't fix it and that they don't make that model anymore but would sell me a comparable model at a discount. I checked the price and could get it cheaper from Cabelas. Some discount...

I think I’m going with a vortex, I just found out they give a very generous discount for military/first responders so that just won me over! And as bushnell goes I’ve never heard anything good nor bad until your experience and that would be enough to keep me away from them.

I think I’m going with a vortex, I just found out they give a very generous discount for military/first responders so that just won me over! And as bushnell goes I’ve never heard anything good nor bad until your experience and that would be enough to keep me away from them.

You will be happy with your purchase!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back