Prairie racer mount

I have no idea why my pictures post sideways or how to fix it....sorry.

Kansasdad thank you. I am not sure why any picture I post on here turns sideways and I don't see a way to change it before I post it???

That's a great looking mount, I'm liking that wall he's hanging on too.

Thank you, I believe pronghorn are one of the most beautiful animals in North America. If it didn't cost so much I would have one full body mounted.

Kansasdad thank you. I am not sure why any picture I post on here turns sideways and I don't see a way to change it before I post it???

When I work on a Windows 7 or 10 machine, (skipped 8, thankfully) and a picture needs to be rotated to see in "Pictures", after I rotate it, I find that I need to "Save" the changes. Even though on my computer, it looks as I have modified it, when I export it to HuntTalk, it will be as original, and not as modified unless I have taken the step to "Save" it.

Flipping sideways pics for others is easy peasy for me when on my iPad. Screenshot, rotate, and repost.

Nice pronghorn!

That's a great mount! Nice work! Love the hooks on that buck but the quality of the mount really seems to be a cut above the norm.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back