Nikon bino's

KnotOnCall

Does anybody have any expierence with nikon prostaff 7s binos? I know there is alot of vortex fans here. How do these compare to the diamondbacks? I can get the nikons for about $50 less.

I don't have the 7 but have the 5 in 16x56 and also the ATB in 10x42. I like Nikon, all my optics are Nikon except for my spotting scope. Obviously it's not upper level optics but in their price range hard to beat. You just got to remember everyone has their own likes and dislikes. When dealing with anything hunting you're going to get a plethora of opinions.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I think i've got it narrowed down to about 3 different binos. Nikon prostaff 7s, bushnell legend L series, or vangaurd endeavors. Orignally i was looking the diamondbacks but they dont have E.D. glass, where the others do. Do yall think that makes a difference or not.
Im trying to stay sub $250 if there are any other models yall think i should be looking at.... thanks

I'd contact Doug at Cameraland and see what he has in your price range or close to it. Also Schmalts on this forum may have some options for you. Personally not a Nikon fan. Of your choices I'd say the bushnell.

Does anybody have any expierence with nikon prostaff 7s binos? I know there is alot of vortex fans here. How do these compare to the diamondbacks? I can get the nikons for about $50 less.

The PROSTAFF 7S bino's are under a Nikon Promo right now too. I have used a pair of the PROSTAFF 7 bino's for three years now, and they work great. Glass coating's give very clear images, and they are tough as heck. If you can get $50 off, I say go for it, that is a better price then the promo, take advantage of it then come back and let us know what you think of them.Definitely support this site's Sponosor's if possible.

Thanks for the reply. I think i've got it narrowed down to about 3 different binos. Nikon prostaff 7s, bushnell legend L series, or vangaurd endeavors. Orignally i was looking the diamondbacks but they dont have E.D. glass, where the others do. Do yall think that makes a difference or not.
Im trying to stay sub $250 if there are any other models yall think i should be looking at.... thanks

You picked the perfect time to buy. Bushnell has their top of the line legend M 8x42's being discontinued so there are some deals. Those typically get great reviews and are in the $300 range. Should be a step up from the Legend L and others you were looking at. And at $159 you can't go wrong.
https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com...MIx6OFzpGN2wIVmLjACh3zRwqoEAQYASABEgIOWvD_BwE

Other options to consider would be a pair of Maven C series.
https://shop.mavenbuilt.com/collections/stock-optics/products/c1

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back