MT Tags arrived in mail today

ErictheRed

Getting the MT elk and deer tags in the mail never gets old. Glad they showed up today as at least one good thing happened on this Monday!

It's always a good feeling when the tags start rolling in. I've got an ammo box on my gun cabinet that I keep them all in until the time of the hunt. Haven't forgotten any in there yet..

Does MT usually send out Special Permits separate? Got my big game combo in the mail but not my special permit.

Last several years I've had the big game combo - several in our group have had deer combos and there's always showed up way after I got my big game combo . So maybe they send out the big game combos first and then the deer combos ? I elected to only keep the deer combo this year and will buy a cow tag so thinking maybe the deer combos come later . Whatever , no big deal seasons few months out anyways !

Deer combo arrived in my mail today. Still waiting for my refund of the elk portion I returned.

It would be nice if they were as prompt getting refunds out so a guy can get some other plans in order.

I was starting to wonder, but my neighbor brought mine over yesterday since USPS delivered it to her box.....we possibly have the worst mail carrier in the history of the USPS.....

I was starting to wonder, but my neighbor brought mine over yesterday since USPS delivered it to her box.....we possibly have the worst mail carrier in the history of the USPS.....

That's a bold statement! We've seen our carrier throw our mail on the ground.. never even opened the box!

Good luck on your tag..

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back