Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming Mule Deer 2018

dburnham14

Hey all

my hunting partner and I are looking for 2 more hunters to team up with on our Wyoming Mule deer hunt this year. We are driving from Northern NY and a couple extra folks to chip in for gas will be a big help . I know its really short notice but if anyone is interested in sharing a camp here is the info: We have applied for a general season tag for regions: F 1st choice, A 2nd choice , and X 3rd choice. We plan on leaving here Oct 29th and being in Wyoming from Oct 31st-Nov 5th. our plan is it truck camp and hike into our hunting area daily. Of course this is all contingent on us actually drawing a tag. send me a message and I can give you the group ID.

Dave

Last edited:
Southeastern PA here - can't make those dates but keep me in mind for future hunts. Looking for hunting partner/s to head west from this area and split expenses as well. Good luck to you.

What part of SE PA are you from? I am originally from the Lehigh Valley but live in Philly now. Mostly hunt NE PA. I am looking to do a trip west in 2019 preferably for elk but happy to turn it into a deer hunt. Do not have any one else committed to joining yet.

Sorry for taking this thread off topic.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back