Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

WY app In!

Hope you all draw. I'm in for 2 doe tags, and I'll submit my buck app after my CC billing cycle ends.

My groups going in for a doe tag in one unit and a buck tag in another.

Good luck all, pronghorns are looking pretty good right now and finally some rain, we've been dry lately.
Doe should have some nice little horns this year too!!

I put in for two doe tags as well. If I dont get drawn I'll probably try and pick up an OTC tag somewhere. Good luck!

After the annual disappointment in the Big 3 draws, I'm back in with a few more antelope apps. My brother is in as well, although he doesn't know it yet, he's in for three tags after he unknowingly struck out with NR elk. His wife and I have been plotting a surprise return trip back here with me ever since they moved to east coast. He'll be informed he's in the draw and already struck out with elk on his bday in a few days.

Does only this year for me in a unit with crappy odds that I've never hunted. Hope to get lucky on the draws and do a sage grouse, doe pronghorn combo trip. Saving points to combine with my oldest next year and take him on his first pronghorn hunt.

I'm playing it safe this year with some guaranteed draws, all different units. I'm taking some newbies out as well as my kids, so I'm hunting familiar ground. I'm shooting for the moon on my deer and elk apps.

In for first western hunt with party-mates. Applied for dream unit (no real chance), and high probability second choice + 2 doe tags in unit of second choice. Ideally I will get second choice buck + 2 does while building points for next year, but would be happy with just the doe tags as a start.

Going in for doe and buck this year. Need to get off my but and get my apps in.

Good luck to everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back