Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have general grabber at2 on my xj. They can handle anything Colorado has thrown at her so far!! Great little tire.

2. Default

KO2's and KM3's are gonna change the tire game forever. No punctures on trail, great dry traction, mud, incredible in snow. I live at 8000ft with a half mile driveway, my KO2's can't wait for 6+ inches of snow.

Cooper....

4. Default

I've run Coopers I always liked them. Never been a BFG fan had 2 sets and hated them. I do like the Toyo Open County RT's I'm running at this time a lot they seem to do pretty well all around . I drove out to Montana 2 times from the left coast with them and they did well in all different weather from sun to rain to snow .

Just put 4 new KO2s, new shocks/struts, replaced a ball joint and got alignment; ready to roll! Last set of BF a/t got 60k and performed amazing for where i drive(blm catus, mountain rocks, riverbeds and still great highway tires)

6. Default

I just put these Cooper ST Maxx's on my Ram 2500. As expected they pulled down the fuel mileage a couple mpg's but there is ALOT more rubber there than my stock OEM's. Both stock and these new Cooper ST Maxx's are the same size (285/60/r20). They don't sing anymore than a BFG KO2's I had on my previous trucks. I've got all of about 20 miles on them so far. I'll be driving 4K miles round trip in Oct. up to MT from south MS. So if this thread is still alive I'll report back.

Name:  stmaxxx.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  146.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by apick View Post
    I just put these Cooper ST Maxx's on my Ram 2500. As expected they pulled down the fuel mileage a couple mpg's but there is ALOT more rubber there than my stock OEM's. Both stock and these new Cooper ST Maxx's are the same size (285/60/r20). They don't sing anymore than a BFG KO2's I had on my previous trucks. I've got all of about 20 miles on them so far. I'll be driving 4K miles round trip in Oct. up to MT from south MS. So if this thread is still alive I'll report back.

Name:  stmaxxx.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  146.3 KB
    Wise choice. Did you have them siped? mtmuley
    Last edited by mtmuley; 08-08-2018 at 07:47 PM.

8. Default

My vote would be for Toyo Open Country AT2. I had them on my last truck and tread wear was great, never noticed any road noise and though I never had them in snow I had them on muddy boat ramps fairly often and never had slipping issues the way I did before getting new tires

Quote Originally Posted by GAHuntNFish View Post
    My vote would be for Toyo Open Country AT2. I had them on my last truck and tread wear was great, never noticed any road noise and though I never had them in snow I had them on muddy boat ramps fairly often and never had slipping issues the way I did before getting new tires
    Toyo Open Country tires wear like iron and are the absolute worst tire in deep snow and ice I've ever used. mtmuley

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mtmuley View Post
    Wise choice. Did you have them siped? mtmuley
    Man naw, Iím from south MS where if we get a quarter inch of snow the whole state shuts down! I didnít even know what siped was until I read this thread and googled it. LoL

You will like those ST Maxxs. I've thrown everything Montana has to offer at them except the Breaks. That's changing soon. mtmuley

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123