New member from Nebraska

guf54

New member but long time lurker of this forum haha. I've hunted whitetails most my life and am just getting interested in doing more western type hunts for mule deer, elk, and pronghorn. I'm mainly a bowhunter but will break out the rifle every now and then. I'm also an avid trapper with coyote being my main target.

My largest whitetail buck

IMG_0175.jpg

My brother and I with our coyote catch this past winter

IMG_E0343.jpg

Nice buck and way to go to town on the coyotes! Welcome to the forum from a former Nebraskan- I grew up east of Kearney.

Welcome guf. Nice buck and pile of `yotes.

I like hunting Nebraska when I'm out of options here in CO.

Welcome. Nice buck. According to your quiver, looks like you were down to the wire on that buck!
That's some good work on those yotes. I used to 'help' a fella run a line back in PA (i.e. he let me follow him around) and his barn looked like that with fox every year. Mostly reds.

Beautiful buck! I was born and raised in MT and I will be moving to Nebraska this summer. Feel free to PM me any questions you might have, and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look forward to learning more about western hunting and hopefully i'll have some 1st hand stories to tell in the near future.

And yes bobbydean the coyotes here in Nebraska average around $30-$50, but the real money is in coyotes out of the mountains and in the open western plains.

Welcome from Wyo, you've got some bruiser bulls roaming your state, hope you're putting in for that NE Bull tag! Nice buck too!

Back