Caribou Gear

Utah Credit Card hits

Ugh, my credit card post transactions about 2-3 days after they actually happen, and don't update on the weekend. I guess it is going to be the waiting game for a few more days. It's like Christmas, but you don't know what day or if Santa actually is coming....

I bet you a nickel that if you CALL you credit card company and ask exactly to know of “Pending Authorizations” in the last couple days and that if you have bought anything on that card in the last hour, or day they will tell you about it. if you think about it....how are you gonna walk away from a store having spent a few hundred dollars or whatever and the credit card company not has verified that the charge will be accepted. That is what a pending authorization is because the store has to be sure you’re not over your limit or the card is not cancelled before you leave. Credit card company has the data immediately and there are ways for you to access the info immediately as well if take the right approach (different for different cards). Across 5 cards I have never not been able to at leeast get pending authorization on the phone if not online. My citi card pending authorizations can be accessed via a phone app within a minute. Would not keep a card that did not have that functionaliy. And definitely would not apply for hunts with one cuz I have ZERO patience for hunt draw results. sad I know.

Last edited:
I can’t even check my CC for a hit until I return home to the states from China Sunday. I think Xi Jin Ping blocked out the Capital One website & app here. Can’t access WYG&F & MM either this year. Weird what sites they allow and what ones they filter. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
I was also shocked to get a notification from my CC company of a large charge to my account from UTAH BUCKS PERMITS. A little deduction and figured it was my 2-person group for LE deer. I'm just so used to refunds...

Congrats Big Fin! Anyone get hits on there CC for General Tags?

CC got hit this morning didn't apply for a top notch area but its the first tag success of the year for me (0-2 prior) so I'm quite excited

Would not keep a card that did not have that functionaliy. And definitely would not apply for hunts with one cuz I have ZERO patience for hunt draw results. sad I know.

I sheepishly must admit to having the same level of impatience when it comes to tag drawings. For that reason I found a card that would allow me to log in for immediate review of pending charges and I no longer use my Cabela's card for tag apps.

Ya no need to get back in US wifi range. Email just confirmed my annual NR 0-fer-6 results courtesy of DP & his gangstas.

Congrats! This could be a good podcast with the Bowtech guys on changing your setup/arrow weight for that big of a animal.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back