Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Utah Credit Card hits

If it's bison, I hope it's a Book Cliffs tag. IMO, an interesting story to be told, if one wanted to tell it, there about land management as pertains to bison and the impacts since reintroduction. The Henry Mtns one is interesting as well, but mostly because the bison decided not to make a home where folks thought they would.

Congrats Randy & Don K, I hope you guys have the time of your lives this fall.

No charges here, so I'm hoping to read some awesome stories / watch fun videos from you guys! Good luck.

What's crazy is if they are already on OIAL tags that means they have already done Deer, Elk, and Lope. Definitely early this year.

How does Utah work with charging the card? Will they get ahold of you if the card doesn't work or do they just move to the next app? I'll be honest, I don't like keeping that much in my checking acct, and I thought I had more time. Ooops. Oh well, money's in there now, here's to hoping. :)

If the card is declined for available credit, they will give you time, forget how long to correct the issue. A group of us here at work put in and since we have to use 1 card, we rotate every year. I personally don't like to have a huge CC limit. So when it is my year they all have to go in and update/pay over the phone.

Congrats Randy! The suspense level must be pretty high in the Newberg house right now!

No luck for me on one of the easier elk tags in the state to draw, or on my long shot sheep and deer apps. Maybe next year. Still tagless for 2018. Come on Colorado!

Congrats! Just checked mine and had a $40 hit, so I am hunting at home this fall. Now to decide on whether to grab an OTC Idaho tag.

Just got this notification from my credit card. Not sure if this is me or Matthew. I used the same CC for both our apps.

Looks like one of us are hunting moose, sheep, or bison. Given we both have 15+ bison points, I suspect it would be bison.

View attachment 82693

That's awesome. I'm so excited to watch the hunt.

My CC was just hit and it looks like my son pulled a limited entry youth elk tag :). Little turd has two awesome elk tags(this and a Wyoming Area 7) in his first year .

That's awesome. I'm so excited to watch the hunt.

My CC was just hit and it looks like my son pulled a limited entry youth elk tag :). Little turd has two awesome elk tags(this and a Wyoming Area 7) in his first year .

Wow! Congrats! This is going to be an amazing Fall for you and your son. Good luck!

I'd make a prediction on what the tag it is but someone threw me under the bus the last time I made a prediction about a drawing:)

Congratulations! That's pretty cool. That happened to me on a OIL desert sheep draw in AZ last year. Me or one of my 3 sons. Just maybe it was the first time in my life I was rooting for me over my kids, but only after all three of them said they hoped it was me. Clear (ish) conscience. I ended up with the tag...

Congrats Big Fin! Anyone get hits on there CC for General Tags?

I assume that you are referring to general deer tags. I believe that those are drawn later in the process, so you will see those hit in a couple days if not longer. I'm almost guaranteed a general tag and still haven't seen a hit for the tag.

I assume that you are referring to general deer tags. I believe that those are drawn later in the process, so you will see those hit in a couple days if not longer. I'm almost guaranteed a general tag and still haven't seen a hit for the tag.

I got hit for 3 today. (1 NR and 2 R)

Time to get out the good ole smoke pole and start killing paper.

@Idahoarcheryhunter

That is what I hear. Having a place on the Idaho side of the big blue lake straddling the border line I left myself an out in case I couldn't draw Utah this year and bought a NR combo license so I was already part way there on the cost. Hopefully in the next couple of years I can return to my roots and spend a lot less $ hunting a lot more.

Last edited:
@Idahoarcheryhunter

That is what I hear. Having a place on the Idaho side of the big blue lake straddling the border line I left myself an out in case I couldn't draw Utah this year and bought a NR combo license so I was already part way there on the cost. Hopefully in the next couple of years I can return to my roots and spend a lot less $ hunting a lot more.
Be sure to get a shake on your way through!! My pard shot a slammer moose on the ID side a few years back. Love that country.

Ugh, my credit card post transactions about 2-3 days after they actually happen, and don't update on the weekend. I guess it is going to be the waiting game for a few more days. It's like Christmas, but you don't know what day or if Santa actually is coming....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back