Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Utah Credit Card hits

Anyone else still waiting to receive and email? My have received my son’s email, but I’m still waiting for mine. I just checked the application and everything looks fine

I received mine but not my sons. Didn't have any CC charges, so I'm sure it is all negative, but....

Well after 18 years my Dad and I FINALLY drew Books Rifle
I got the email this morning, best and only Mother’s Day gift ever
After receiving confirmation I was surprisingly calm- more of an exhale/disbelief
I feel extremely blessed to be able to go on one more (hopefully) great hunt with my Dad
Never hunted Utah, drove through it at least a couple dozen times
Guess now we’ll find out
Good Luck to everyone in the draws and on there upcoming hunts
Electraman

Best of luck to you. We see Bison just about every trip we make to the Henry's. It is an amazing place.

DSCN2926_565.jpg

DSCN2917_556.jpg

Still waiting on my email.

Me too. I called UDWR yesterday morning and they said that all emails were supposed to sent out yesterday. I have been in a little bit of panic that I haven't heard anything from Utah, so it feel good to hear that I'm not alone.

Perhaps there is a bias against Colorado residents since Utah lost the Outdoor Expo to Colorado ;)

Congrats on the Bison permit, Randy. My hunting partner and I put in for the South Cache muzzy elk, I got the typical, "unsuccessful" email on Mother's Day,
but also got another email later asking if he could borrow my muzzleloader! Guess we are going to Utah, woohoo.

Amazing place and never gets old. Sandy Ranches was for sales a few years back for $9.5M. Told the wife if we win the lotto I'll buy; retire grazing permits in exchange for a couple Buf and Deer tags each year. Life would be amazing if you could hunt on a regular basis. Heck I'd even give them to disabled vets or kids.

We are fortunate someone with the Utah Fish & Game turned Buffalo lose in the 50's and then the state had vision to expand into Book Cliffs.

I still haven't got an e-mail but was happy to finally see my preference points get updated. I was worried that my app hadn't went through.

I had to finally call the UDWR to get a confirmation that everything was fine. Sounds like they are having some problems with emails this year.

I had to finally call the UDWR to get a confirmation that everything was fine. Sounds like they are having some problems with emails this year.

Where they able to get the email to your, or just recommend that everyone sit tight. Not that it matters really at this point.

Where they able to get the email to your, or just recommend that everyone sit tight. Not that it matters really at this point.

They were able to look up my application and the results. They said that they thought all the emails would be out soon. After reading bigsky2's post I went into the system and saw that my preference points have also been updated.

Glad I am not the only one that hasn't gotten an email. I had funds taken out and only waited a few days to call them and get the unit I had drawn, but I am still waiting to see it in writing before I schedule the time off work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back