Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Utah Credit Card hits

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Just got this notification from my credit card. Not sure if this is me or Matthew. I used the same CC for both our apps.

Looks like one of us are hunting moose, sheep, or bison. Given we both have 15+ bison points, I suspect it would be bison.

UT fee.PNG

Just got this notification from my credit card. Not sure if this is me or Matthew. I used the same CC for both our apps.

Looks like one of us are hunting moose, sheep, or bison. Given we both have 15+ bison points, I suspect it would be bison.

View attachment 82693

Sounds like a win-win. Congrats! Just checked, no charge for me :(

Last edited:

View attachment 82693

If it’s Matthew, that means MT moose and UT bison back-to-back, right? Both as a nonresident, right?

What's crazy is if they are already on OIAL tags that means they have already done Deer, Elk, and Lope. Definitely early this year.

How does Utah work with charging the card? Will they get ahold of you if the card doesn't work or do they just move to the next app? I'll be honest, I don't like keeping that much in my checking acct, and I thought I had more time. Ooops. Oh well, money's in there now, here's to hoping. :)

congrats

Good news, my credit card is in the "black"...wait, maybe that is the bad news.

Last edited:
Congratulations Randy/Matthew and Don K. Excited for you and looking forward to hearing about your hunts.

No hits here yet. That's awesome news but I've seen the bison and moose hunt here's to hoping it's a sheep tag.....
Congrats to one of you two.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back