Wyoming big3 and bison

ccc23454

Website is down for loading results until tomorrow at 10am. I am hoping to get lucky and get a tag, anyone else got tag optimism for WYO? Good luck guys...

I couldn't bring myself to apply due to bison price increases, but I am looking forward to seeing the odds, particularly for cow bison.

My odds of drawing a moose and/or big horn sheep tag are about 1 in 307. I'm feeling optimistic.

I am one of the other 306...lol. i believe i am gonna draw a bison(staying positive)! The other 3 its all slim odds.

Chance at my sheep tag, hoping a friend draws bison. We'll help out and get some meat.

Website is down for loading results until tomorrow at 10am. I am hoping to get lucky and get a tag, anyone else got tag optimism for WYO? Good luck guys...

RESIDENT WILD BISON FEMALE
Successful
002-4

Wow, I do not know how to feel other than excitement.

So looking at some odds, only 2 residents with max PP put in for area 38 moose? Holy cow , what are they thinking.

I didn't beat the odds. Although my optimism was warranted. My odds of drawing either or both were actually about 1/270, better odds than I had calculated based on last year's applicants.

Last edited:
Successful as a nonresident moose unit 24. Let the research start.

You should have no trouble. Last year up there Elk hunting there were a ton of moose.

I would check out the middle piney lake area. One day about lunch time I counted 17 of the big boys & girls aka Moosen driving back to camp.

I couldn't bring myself to apply due to bison price increases, but I am looking forward to seeing the odds, particularly for cow bison.

NR cow bison odds were 15%. Better than last year, but not as high as I'd thought after the price increase.

RESIDENT WILD BISON FEMALE
Successful
002-4

Wow, I do not know how to feel other than excitement.

You will have fun. I had that tag last year. You will need a big freezer! And the meat has been absolutely phenomenal. Steaks, roasts, and even the cube steak has been tender.

You will have fun. I had that tag last year. You will need a big freezer! And the meat has been absolutely phenomenal. Steaks, roasts, and even the cube steak has been tender.

[SUP][/SUP]

Did you try to hunt them outside of the refuge or did you just wait until they were on the refuge?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back