Default Changing your handle

Does anyone know how to or if it's possible to change your handle on here? I'm ready to graduate from "first.last" to something more appropriate like "LotsToLearn" or "RookieMistake". Thanks
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom." - TR

All screen name changes must be approved or as issued by John Cushman....good luck.

It’s likely easier to go to your local courthouse and legally change your name and leave your HT handle as is.
    "Freedom is NOT Free"

Blog Entries

Maybe you should only be allowed to change if the forum votes on it. Something like "breakslikethewind" seems appropriate
    "There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." ~TR

"He was a mighty hunter before the Lord." ~Genesis 10:9

Guess that answered my question on the subject ��

Send a PM to Big Finn and see what he can do for you. Though I do like the John Cushman idea.

If my handle is my name, then I see no reason to have a handle different than your name. So it has been said, so it shall be....
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

The Cush has spoken...
    God's trying to bless America, there's just too many people getting in the way.

From this day forward all handles shall be given names or water closet wall worthy....it is written.

If your handle is your name, then is it still your handle by any other name??

Quote Originally Posted by Festus View Post
    If your handle is your name, then is it still your handle by any other name??
    And, is a handle by any other name still as sweet? Think Shakespeare posed this conundrum.
    "Freedom is NOT Free"

12. Default

You won't always be a rookie. If you start posting under a handle telegraphs you don't know anything about hunting people might not take you serious when you do become successful. Greenhorn is a classic example of this.

Copy all, thanks for the feedback and sage advise. Moment of vanity has passed and I'll retain my name, as my name! Cheers!
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom." - TR

"From this day foreward your name shall be Flounder!" John
    “Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children's children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by DRAFTSTUD View Post
    "From this day foreward your name shall be Flounder!" John
    Where's the "LIKE" button when you need it.
    "Freedom is NOT Free"