anbody wanna trade a deer hunt for a hunt in Upper Michigan

cheeser

Don’t quite know exactly where to post this at so I will post in several of the forums. I live in Upper Peninsula of Michigan, I can shoot my deer rifle into Wisconsin. I have a cabin that sleeps 6 on forty acres that abuts a large tract of commercial forest and a pop up camper if needed. I am proposing to maybe trade some lodging/local wildlife knowledge for blue ribbon trout, inland lake fishing/ or a great lakes fishing trip or white tail hunting/ruffed grouse for a hunt in the future at maybe your area of the world. I would like to hunt for large game “anywhere” , elk/deer/muleys/bear/hogs/gators. Anybody interested in a trade or places in trade for mine?

If more people would do these swaps we could have more great adventures on a budget. I could offer something similar in NW Ont but I own or lease 1300 prime acres and know crown land like few others. We could talk. I am not interested in hosting hunters who will harvest 2 or 3 year old bucks. That already happens too much. Bear hunting could be a possible but would need to work with outfitter for tag. We have terrible game management but resource is there.

I do swap hunts every year. Gotta make sure its an equal trade. Everyone wants to trade a deer hunt for an elk hunt and that's not a fair trade from the elk side. Theyr fun to do, just do your homework and be honest about what your offering.

. you didnt read last line phutch30

I would like to hunt for large game “anywhere” , elk/deer/muleys/bear/hogs/gators. Anybody interested in a trade or places in trade for mine

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back