Caribou Gear

New from Ut

shortbus

Hello everyone! Like the title says I am new to the forum and I am from Utah (please don't hold that against me!) I am 34 years old. My wife and I have 3 young children and we both enjoy hunting very much! In fact she could hold her own when it comes to hunting and packing with just about anyone! I am a diesel mechanic by trade. I am employed by the state. I have 15 years in with the state, and I hate to say it but I am already looking forward to retirement. Not because I dont want to work or because I am lazy. Why then.. because I have the longing to be away from the city. My wife and I want to move to a more rural area in Wyoming, Montana, or Idaho. But for now i just have to much invested in my career I mainly hunt my home state due to time and money constraints. That being said I have hunted Wyoming a few times and have been building points in 4 other western states. I have a trip planned to Nebraska to hunt whitetail year also. I have really enjoyed all of Randy's platforms and I guess that is why I am here. I have enjoyed the outspoken nature that he brings to the table and the way he approaches a hunt. He highly recommended the people on this forum via his podcast, so here I am! I hope to be able to make valuable contributions to the threads.
8EBDEC20-1.jpg

Welcome from NV.....a few more years for me and my new priorities will not include the four letter word "work".

Welcome. I just moved from Utah (hence my forum name) to Colorado. I just took my first stab and whitetail and mule deer in Nebraska last year and had a blast. Its great to have another experienced hunter join the ranks and properly introducing themselves. Perhaps I am just too cranky but I am growing tired of people asking for help on their first post without ever contributing and making this a better place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back