New hunting pard.

7mm08mo

After our last lab we said it would be awhile before we would get another. Here we are almost two years later. This is Gus.

Attachments

• F0BB2C54-05C7-41B3-9114-E8F6B63F9EF2.jpg
    F0BB2C54-05C7-41B3-9114-E8F6B63F9EF2.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 168
Congratulations. Hope he’s sleeping better at night than Finn is.

He does pretty good at night, my wife lets him in her bed even though I sleep there to.

Sounds exactly like my Gus.

Gus%202009%202%20small.jpg

Congratulations. Hope he’s sleeping better at night than Finn is.

I had a pup that was having trouble sleeping without his litter mates and mom until I stuck an old alarm clock next to his kennel. The tick-tock sound helped him sleep. Just make sure to turn the alarm off.

I had a pup that was having trouble sleeping without his litter mates and mom until I stuck an old alarm clock next to his kennel. The tick-tock sound helped him sleep. Just make sure to turn the alarm off.

I've had good luck doing that with our Brittany and Lab pups.

Congrats!! We are currently enjoying the 'quiet time between dogs' - but only a matter of time...
All these puppy threads are NOT helping!

On the sleeping issue, it helps to have a towel put with the litter for a while to get the scent and then send the pup home with it. I do that with my litters.

I think I cracked the DaVinci code last night. If he can see me, he’ll settle down . If not, he’s a holy terror. Hopefully over the next week we can get settled in on his own, but for now I’m sleeping on the floor next to his crate.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back