Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunt Talk Bear Hunt Episode 5

jryoung

Episode five of the Hunt Talk Bear Hunt has commenced. Several Hunt Talk miscreants are either in or bound for Northwest Montana. Bears have been spotted, and a stalk already blown.

Missing some key individuals this year due to AK bear tags, bad tranny's, life in general, but we're going to still have a good time. We almost pulled Dustin off the bench.

Follow along, hopefully we get a bit of redemption from last year. We'll try and get daily updates posted to keep you entertained.

Attachments

• 20180504_135102.jpg
    20180504_135102.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 649
I can confirm that much turkey blood has been spilled. Oh, and a few morels picked.

Fun on planes....Paul and I are well above average in size it was unfortunate that the lady seated in between us was far wider than we were....good thing San Jose to Portland isn't a long flight.

Now that we're on a turbe prop for flight #2, the seats are narrower and Paul's seat companion needed the seatbelt extender.

Here's to hoping the "big" theme extends into the woods.

Clothes permethrin treated, turkey tags packed, truck gassed up. Beer judging tomorrow mid-day, HT bear camp food by evening. There are worse ways to spend a Saturday.

Really bummed I am missing you guys, but am pumped for the opportunity to run an arrow through a POW mutant bruin with Randy11 and EWLudwig. We might have to extend this thread with some remote reporting later this month.

Is Quigley the bad tranny? :hump:

I don't care who you are, that's funny....No need to check for an Adam's apple as Quigley would be one fury tranny.

Anyway. Good luck fellas. Look forward to following. Definitely getting me fired up for POW.

Drink heavily tomorrow night for my birthday!

Gotcha covered Cush, I'll be thirsty when I arrive tomorrow night!
It definitely won't be the same without you.. Glad I got a refund on the midget with the traveling trekking pole I lined up for your bday prezie.... maybe next year!

Back