Colorado Bighorn Draw Results 2018

Just because I am bored:

DBHS apps in 2017 were 1950, 2018 they went up to 4559.

Mountain Goat was 12095 in 2017, and 33,411 in 2018.

Last edited:
For NRs new applicants equal
8500+ RMBHS
7600+ Mtn Goat
1200+ DBHS

I had a lot of people tell me I was crazy for “throwing away” 18 Mtn Goat points for a Nanny tag. How long will it take the 7500. New applicants to realize they will not draw a billy tag and turn to the Nanny draw. A few of the new applicNts this year applied for Nannies even though they could not draw. Colo Is much like Utah for NRs for trophy species now.

Colorado was "mad genius" in leaving the application fee so cheap for this year.

Look at how many people have they suckered in before bumping the app fee up next year!

Colorado was "mad genius" in leaving the application fee so cheap for this year.

Look at how many people have they suckered in before bumping the app fee up next year!

I'm sure if the fees go to high or back to where they were a couple thousand will throw away the $3 donation from this year.

3 and 13 points for me and nothing. It is already hard to draw....once 2021 hits and the new wave of people who began this year because of the draw change, it's going to be REALLY hard.

For NRs new applicants equal
8500+ RMBHS
7600+ Mtn Goat
1200+ DBHS

I had a lot of people tell me I was crazy for “throwing away” 18 Mtn Goat points for a Nanny tag. How long will it take the 7500. New applicants to realize they will not draw a billy tag and turn to the Nanny draw. A few of the new applicNts this year applied for Nannies even though they could not draw. Colo Is much like Utah for NRs for trophy species now.

I think you made the smart move and got out at the right time. This was my first year eligible for the draw with 3+0 seems like my best bet ro draw will be the next couple years before the new pool kicks in. I'm sure they'll raise the application fee significantly but not to high to scare of there new pool of applicant's. Colorado definitely found a way to maximize their revenue.

The "Future Generations Act" specifies a maximum of $10 for res and $20 for non-res.

I'll bet they push it right to the max within 2 years, at least for MSG.

Howdy, so I guess this is the area where I post that I drew the "only" S71 archery Sheep tag this year and I've been eagerly reading the post that outlined the hunt in this unit last year. I can't seem to locate it OR maybe he's getting ready for a new post but was hoping to say that if you read this, I would love the chance to chat further about your hunt.

Thanks in advance....

Howdy, so I guess this is the area where I post that I drew the "only" S71 archery Sheep tag this year and I've been eagerly reading the post that outlined the hunt in this unit last year. I can't seem to locate it OR maybe he's getting ready for a new post but was hoping to say that if you read this, I would love the chance to chat further about your hunt.

Thanks in advance....

This one?

https://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?281747-A-Sheep-Story-Part-2-S71

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back