Yeti GOBOX Collection

Colorado Bighorn Draw Results 2018

There must be some kind of a mistake. I did not draw the one non resident Desert BH Tag available.

Congrats Buschy!!! We look forward to following along with your hunt! The wife and I struck out....

I was trying to strike out - no time in the calendar this year - and strike out I did... just wanted another weighted point. Good luck to you all!

3 plus 16 now for me for sheep.

I have filled out about 80-90 Mtn Goat apps for 6-7 states over the last 20 years. I am not getting any younger. the odds will be terrible in a few years because of the app process change. I burned my points and drew a Mtn Goat tag in unit 16.

Congrats Buschy. I am happy someone can beat the odds.

3 plus 16 now for me for sheep.

I have filled out about 80-90 Mtn Goat apps for 6-7 states over the last 20 years. I am not getting any younger. the odds will be terrible in a few years because of the app process change. I burned my points and drew a Mtn Goat tag in unit 16.

Congrats Buschy. I am happy someone can beat the odds.

Thank you poormanslam. I put in for a nanny hunt this year with pretty good odds. If anything, I thought that’s what I might have a chance at. I am excited to hear about your goat hunt. Keep us in the loop!

No sheep or goat for me, but wasn't really expecting it either.

I'll be curious to see the stats for applications with the new system application process.

Congrats Buschy!

I was lucky enough to draw a G1/G14 goat tag. Looks like I need to get into 14er shape...

Draw recaps are up for the hunts....by by draw odds. Half the odds alone this year... wait for 3 years for the 10,000+ new applicants = GRIM...

Someone correct me if I am reading this wrong, but 2017 RMBS received 17,739 apps, and this year it went up to 40,993. That's insane. Draw odds just went even further down the hole, I'm just glad I am 4 years ahead of the madness. But hey, you may never get a tag, but at least everyone can apply now....

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back