MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado Bighorn Draw Results 2018

COEngineer

If you log in to your CPW account, you can check if you drew or not.

You should also receive an e-mail telling you if you drew or not.

No luck on desert sheep but it says that I now have a preference point. Since when are they doing preference points for desert bighorn's?

I think it's a typo, I bet they just have one template with a script that populates your acct info and sends the email. The programmer probably didn't realize that desert sheep is the only species that doesn't use preference points and that they need a separate template letter for those applications.

I just got this email about the preference points....

Dear Valued Customer,

You likely received or will receive an email receipt for Desert Sheep indicating you were unsuccessful in the draw. Unfortunately the receipt indicated that you would receive a preference point. This is not accurate as Desert Sheep does not use preference points and we are sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

No luck for me either. I thought I was getting to the point I might have a chance at some point.

No luck on desert sheep but it says that I now have a preference point. Since when are they doing preference points for desert bighorn's?

Mine said the same thing like others said I think it's a generic response to those who don't draw and a mistake.

Nothing for me oh well one day.

No sheep or goat for me. This is the time each year where my hope for a big tag starts to crumble. Colorado has some of the better odds so I am always hopeful there. I am very interested to see the draw odds, mostly to see how bad they will be in a few years with all of the additional applicants.

No ram tag. 13 years after got to the 3 max preference. 13 years with a chance to draw seems like a lot of years to be trying and must have crappy luck but then if think about it with 1 in 90 or tougher odds and having just 13 rolls of the dice then odds would have drawn by now are still below 20%. My odds hit 50% at Year 45 so buckle up as is a ways to go before reach the range of crappy odds myself as an applicant for sheep in CO.

It looks like I got very lucky and pulled a S61 ram tag. I had 3+2. I feel very blessed and can’t wait for summer to be over!!

No ram tag. 13 years after got to the 3 max preference. 13 years with a chance to draw seems like a lot of years to be trying and must have crappy luck but then if think about it with 1 in 90 or tougher odds and having just 13 rolls of the dice then odds would have drawn by now are still below 20%. My odds hit 50% at Year 45 so buckle up as is a ways to go before reach the range of crappy odds myself as an applicant for sheep in CO.

LOL and right after this post Buschy hits you with his 2 points to draw. Congrats Buschy

So weird... something I hope for each year, but yet I couldn't even bring myself to check the results.... I hate sheep...:p Surely several lucky people drew the tag I applied for on the first eligible try...;)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back